Veľké Ripňany - History
The village Veľké Ripňany is documentary from the 1156 as Ripin and later Repen (1246), Rypun (1285), Nogrepen (1390), Welke Ripnany (1773), Veľké Ripňany (1920); and Hungarian Nagyrippény. The village was owned by Topoľčany domination. In the 13 th – 15 th centuries was the village owned by the Ludanickfamily, in the 16 th – 17 th centuries was the village owned by Vízkeleti family, to the year 1761 by Zay family, Ujfalussy family, later also Príleský family, in the 19 th century was the village owned by the Niczkov family, and Fabríci family. The village was developed during the 14 th – 15 th centuries as a landlord small town. In the year 1598 was village destroyed by Turks. In the year 1570 had 28 families, in the year 1715 had vineyard and 27 households, in the year 1828 had 66 houses and 467 inhabitants, which mostly made agriculture and in the 16 th century mostly viticulture. In the late 19 th century was in the village established credit cooperative farm. During the 1 st ČSR was the inhabitants mainly peasants and farm workers. In the village was distillery. The farm workers often strike, primarily in the years 1919, 1920, 1921, 1922 a later.
In the years 1946 – 47 was realized in the village the land reform.
Source: Vlastivedný slovník obcí na Slovensku, 3 rd part.
Nehnuteľnosti v obci nájdete na portáli AReality.sk v sekcii Reality Topoľčany. Regionálnu ponuku nájdete na portáloch Nitrianske pozemky, Nitrianske domy, Nitrianske byty.